Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Naughty Puppy

I can no longer take Buckie to work with me. We have been taking him for a walk in the morning, at lunch, and after work. When we get home in the morning we eat breakfast and Buckie usually
sits under the table. Friday I got up from the table before C and I turned around to see this:


He is just staring at C. We chased him off the chair and didn't think another thing about it until we finished our breakfast on Saturday and I looked up from tying my shoes and I saw this:
I yelled for C to come look at his dog, grabbed my camera to take this picture, then we got mad at him and told him to get off the table. It got me wondering how often he has gotten on our table. We never leave any food on the table so we haven't noticed him getting into anything for us to know. We are going to try and keep our chairs pushed in from now on because I'm not sure how to break this behavior since this is the first time I've seen him do it but I know it's not the first time that he has. Any suggestions?

No comments: