Thursday, May 7, 2009

Buckie, Buckie, Buckie

My little dog is a bully. We are trying to teach him to not be so aggressive.

My MIL, mother in law, had 3 little chicks hatch on Monday. Tuesday, C n' I went over to see them. Well, Buckie was cornered and attacked by my Mil's rooster. It got him good. He was yipping and crying. The first words out of C's mouth was "Good, I was hoping he would get attacked so Buckie would learn not to chase their chicken's," I agree and Buckie wasn't really hurt. I think it scared him more than anything having that big ole' rooster on his back.

Last night Buckie was in the yard and some girls were on a four wheeler just across the bridge and they were talking. Buckie saw their dog and took off running and barking at it. C yelled at him and he stopped looked at him then turned and kept running. Well that dog said your not hurting my owner and cut Buckie off and they got into a big fight. Well, if you call Buckie screaming and yelping while the other dog attacked him a fight. C took off running and the girls were yelling at their dog to stop. When the other dog stopped Buckie went to C with his tail between his legs and C felt really bad but he had to scold him first for not listening to him then he picked him up and a chunk of hair came out in his hand. We checked him over and couldn't see any blood. This morning when he was letting me pet his belly I noticed that the inside of his hind leg was a little raw. Hopefully my dog will learn from this and stop being so aggressive. The darn dog.

No comments: