Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Angel Food

I made another angel food and I got a great picture. Can you believe I still have 3 dozen eggs in my fridge and still 2 days to go with taking care of the chicken's?
Chad's parents and my nephew Dallin went to Las Vegas for Spring Break this week. Every year for spring break they take a road trip and stop and see all of their children along the way. They asked Chad and I to take care of their dog and chicken's while they are gone. We get to keep the eggs as payment.

The only problem is they have 15 chicken's. That equals alot of eggs. Not all of them lay thank goodness but when there is 13 eggs in one day I get really overloaded on eggs. So what is the best thing to do when you have so many eggs? Make Chad's favorite cake. ANGEL FOOD CAKE. It turned out really nice. I made it last night and I was going to take a picture to show you but it is already half gone. This is the one and only dessert that doesn't last very long in our house. Lucky for Chad though I know I'm going to have to make it again tomorrow. I'm sure that won't hurt his feelings too bad.

Is there a dessert in your house that doesn't last very long? What it is?

1 comment:

The Spencer Family said...

When we lived in Rexburg our neighbor had lots of chickens, so she shared her abundance of eggs with us. I miss those days now that I have to buy my own! Your cake looks delicious! Any dessert in our house is devoured quickly...we both have sweet tooths and hungry neighbors! :)