Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun Weekend

This last weekend we got to spend with my family. We had so much fun staying with J & M. Friday we got up and J invited us to go play volleyball with the women in her ward. They get together every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and play just for fun. C. n' I had such a fun time. Then we headed up to my parents house and C. finished building her can rollers that we gave her for Christmas, she just didn't have room to put the other one so we waited. I got to meet and hold baby A. He is so cute.

Saturday we had Chinese for lunch. There is a great place right by my sister's place that we usually go to because there is no Chinese place here. J & M bought our lunch. Which was awesome and we couldn't complain since they told us we bought last time. We had a little Easter egg hunt for the nieces. It was fun to watch them run around and try to find them. My parents house isn't big enough to have all of us there since there is 24 of us now, so we decided to reserve the gym at the church and we had a pizza party, then played volleyball, and just visited. It was nice to have the room to move and to have something planned.

Sunday L received the office of an Elder and then blessed little A. It was so awesome to have the whole family there. I love it when we get to visit with everyone.

No comments: