Friday, March 13, 2009

"Purse"analities

Last night I went to a fantastic party at the church. The theme was to come and check out everyone's "purse"analities. We played the purse game. We were divided into tables and then we got a point for the different things in your purse if you had them. Like your table would get a point for every key that everyone had in their purse. The person in charge would throw out things to look for. The items included: Tums, 5 dimes, receipts, pictures of your family, cell phone, something to write with, something to take notes on, baby wipes, lip gloss, and the craziest item in your purse. I couldn't believe that a person at the table next to mine had and apple slicer in her purse.
The food was yummy and the dessert was homemade brownies with ice cream. Mmmmmm Good!
But a quick note for everyone if your ward does one of these parties, Don't clean out your purse before you go. I knew they were doing something with purses so I cleaned mine out. I didn't have any receipts :(.It was still fun to go to. I'm glad my mother in-law reminded me or I would have forgot.

2 comments:

Austin said...

That does sound fun! Our RS activities aren't so fun anymore and we rarely have them.

The Spencer Family said...

We did this in Rexburg and weighed our purses before it started. There was one lady whose purse weigh 13 pounds!!!