Monday, June 30, 2008

Reunion of sorts

My brother S came home from his mission on Thursday Night. It was so great to see him. It was really funny because when we got home we were talking to him about his biggest fear of coming home. He says it was hugging These!! then he pointed to the women in the room. We all laughed and said thanks for calling us "these" He says sorry that is how the English talk.
It was really fun seeing the whole family. We haven't been all together since he left 2 years ago. It was also cool because he came home 2 days before he turned 21.
We went to South Fork and played in the reservoir. My Dad and brother have kayak's so we floated, swam, and kayaked around. It was really fun. C threw seaweed at my sister T. She was so mad at him she went and sat in the car. She wouldn't swim because of the seaweed. Which was more like grass than seaweed.
I'm glad I was able to go see my whole family. It was a really great weekend.

No comments: