Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ouch!!

Last night was so much fun. We played volleyball for young women's. Things were going well, we won one game then the other team came back and beat us for the second game. On the third game you only go to 15. The score was 11-9. We were serving and the other team hit us back to to us. R. hit the ball and it wasn't going to quite make it over the net so I turned, which is a bad thing to do on a carpet floor, jumped tipped the ball heard a bunch of popping in my ankle and I went down.
So I went to the Dr. this morning, turns out I tore the ligament in my ankle. Which Chad says is almost as bad I just don't have to have a cast. The funny thing is C wrapped my ankle this morning, The Dr. liked it so much he says "C did a great job wrapping that tell him to keep it wrapped for you." Then he walked out. So I had to drive to C.'s work with a bare foot to have him come out and re wrap my foot. I couldn't believe that. Aren't Dr.'s great.

No comments: