Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend












C. n' I went to see my family this last weekend. We had so much fun!!! We went down to bottle lots and lots of tomato juice. We bottled 132 quarts of juice split between 5 of us. It made the house really hot but it was fun canning with my mom and my sisters. Canning with family really beats canning by yourself.
We also went down for my new nephew's baby blessing. I had so much fun cuddling him. I even got to go to the beauty shop while holding him. He is super cute and all of his sister's are so happy to have a brother. It was so fun playing with the nieces and visiting with my family. I wish my family and I lived closer together.




1 comment:

Troy Jenkins said...

Sarah I love the hair dew. It was a lot of fun having you Chad and everyone here. I love you Mom