Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas

I know I'm a little late posting this but I wasn't sure I was going to. My Christmas for presents was great. C n' I opened them all early and that was fun. However, C wasn't feeling to well so he went into the hospital for two weeks starting on the 19Th. It wasn't very fun to spend it in the hospital but I would rather spend it there so that he can get to breathing better.

I spent New Years with his parents. We played Phase 10 and Rummikub. It was fun. We then called and talked to C. I would of rather spent it with him but I guess that's how it goes. He is now home!! I'm glad. It has been snowing the last couple of days. It makes me sad to come back to work. I enjoyed the holidays. Well the not going to work part. That is how we spent our Christmas. I hope that 2009 is a great one.

No comments: