Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Wow, This was a good holiday. We got to go to my families for Thanksgiving. We were only missing 1 sibling with his wife. Everyone else was there. It made for a very big crowd. I loved every minute of it. Thanksgiving dinner was very yummy. We had lots of conversations and played some games.

The day after however was very kaotic. We got up at 4 to go shopping. I actually love the holiday rush. C stayed in bed he hates it. We went to Walmart, Home depot, Kmart, Game Stop, Office Max, and JC Penney's. It was then only 9 so we called all of the guys that stayed home and decided that we should all go out to eat. It was good. I really enjoyed that. Then we went back to Penney's for a little more shopping. Then we had a double birthday party for 2 of my nieces, tried to go to Bolt but it was sold out so we went back to my mom's and played games.

Saturday was a good lazy day. We slept in. Went target shooting and then we went to Bolt. It was a funny movie and all of the nieces loved it. I had an awesome weekend and I loved every minute of it. Oh and my sister T got engaged. She is getting married on the 16th of January. I'm so excited for her. He is such a good guy.

No comments: