Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN


A couple weeks ago C comes home from work and said "D said he was going to come to work as Mr. Incredible. So I said Oh Yeah, I'm coming as your nemesis SYNDROME! HA HA HA HA!!" So since then I've been trying to figure out how to make him his costume.
I searched the Internet but I wasn't about to spend $100 to get him a costume. So Thursday night we decide to try and put one together ourselves. We bought a black sweater $5, Silver paint $5, Silver gloves $5, Silly String $7 (for his zero point energy.) Having the best costume at work priceless.
It was time to cut his hair a couple weeks ago but I left it long so we could really dress him up good. We spray painted an S on his shirt, and we painted his boots silver also. I don't think it's too bad for a homemade costume. He had a karate gee so we used those for the bottoms, and an old costume for the cape. What do you think?

No comments: