Monday, April 7, 2008

Volleyball


I play volleyball on our city league. It is tons of fun and it's nice to be able to get out of the house once a week. Especially in the winter since there isn't much to do in the winter in Wyoming. It is nice because the company I work for sponsors us and so we don't have to pay anything to play. Well tournaments were this last wednesday and we took third.
PS the lake in our front yard is now gone. We still have all the snow but at least there is no lake. Yeah!!

3 comments:

Austin said...

Fun! I love volleyball, but haven't played for a while.
The little motorcycle looks fun. Next time you pass through Salt Lake let me know, we can meet for lunch or something.

sarahm said...

I would love to. I will let you know.

The Spencer Family said...

WAY TO GO!!! I love playing v-ball...we have stake v-ball night every Thurs and it's great to get out every once in awhile too!!!