Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Melt



I love the spring. Since I live in WY it seems like we have to wait forever to see spring. Well we still don't have it yet. However it is getting warmer and starting to melt the snow. I wanted to show you the lake that is in my front yard. We just built our home this last year so we haven't had time to do the landscaping or even to really level out the ground. We hope that we will be able to fix this problem when the snow is gone. We are glad that the ground is sloped away from the house so we don't have to worry about flooding.

2 comments:

Austin said...

I love your house!
Thank you for starting a blog. It is so much easier to stay in contact and updated this way.

The Spencer Family said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog. SO nice to see how you and your hubby are doing! LOVE your house...it's perfect! We know all about the lovely spring melt. It's finally all gone now!